Celebrating Women and Wealth is a division of Creative Wealth Intl., LLC which is owned and operated by Elisabeth Donati.
The company promotes summer financial education camps called Camp Millionaire and Moving Out! for Teens as well as put on custom programs for groups and schools.
Creative Wealth licenses Camp Millionaire, The Money Game and the rest of its financial literacy programs to others wishing to offer financial education programs in their own local communities. Our goal is to develop effective programs and products that teach financial education in a different and effective manner.
Our programs include:
- Camp Millionaire – ages 10 to 25
- Moving Out! for Teens – ages 10 and up (including adults)
- Creative Cash for Kids – Home study program for ages 10 and up
- The Money Game – an interactive financial education game for groups, ages 10 and up (including adults!) where participants develop a foundation of financial knowledge and principles experientially. Oh, and they’re having the most wonderful fun doing it.
For Adults and Teachers:
- Celebrating Women & Wealth – women’s program (included in 2008 and reintroduced in 2016)
- Celebrating Men & Money – men’s program (coming in late 2017)
- Marriage Money Matters – Coed (coming in 2017)
- The Three Pillars of Wealth Seminar – coed (coming in 2017)
- Camp Millionaire Teacher Training (since 2004)
- Camp Millionaire Online Training Program (since 2014)
Financial literacy for everyone who uses money is critical, but how to do it in a way that is relevant, effective and and fun is something most financial education companies and nonprofits have not figured out!
We not only figured it out, we teach others how to do it just as well. Not only that but our programs are actually about more than money; they teach life skills that should be taught at home or in school but generally are not.
Specifically, our programs teach people they are the CEOs of their own lives and that their lives are simply a result of all their financial thoughts, habits and choices. Want to change your life? Change your thoughts, beliefs and attitudes about money and your choices will change naturally.
We show kids, teens and adults that financial freedom means more than saving money for 40 years and then doing that thing called ‘retiring.’ We expose people to a whole new way of thinking about money…creating financial freedom NOW so that they can both ‘work because they want to and not because they have to’ and ‘go out into the world and do a whole lot of good once they are free.
We teach people how to BE the type of person who chooses saving and investing instead of spending all of their money on Piddlyjunk!
What is piddlyjunk? Well, there are two kinds: first is the stuff we buy that’s worth nothing once we buy it (coffee anyone?) and second is the stuff that we all buy that goes DOWN in value.
How can we become financially free by buying stuff that goes down in value? We can’t! That’s the point and that’s the cornerstone of what we teach. That and this one wonderfully powerful concept…by having more money coming in each month than you have going out, you can take the extra and do a whole lot of good in the world!