Live (FUN) Workshops
Beginning in 2016, we will be offering several live Celebrating Women & Wealth Workshops around the US. The first one is/was March 12-13, 2016. If YOU would like to host one of these fun, supportive, powerful women’s financial workshops in your community, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our goal is to work with women everywhere in order to bring our powerful, life-changing, empowering financial workshops to their local communities so we can help change lives and improve those communities in a big feminine way.
Online Financial Education Webinars
By the spring of 2016, you’ll be able to attend a series of Webinars to learn ‘stuff’ about money and investing you never knew you never knew.
Our online learning program will allow you to take our entire live workshop in the comfort of your own home, in your PJs, sipping a cup of your favorite coffee or herbal tea.
We don’t know about you, but sometimes you’re just not in the mood to chat about your money issues with others…and when you’re ready, we’ll be here.
After you start developing a financial knowledge foundation, it’s time to get some guidance…if that type of thing appeals to you. We have found that once we get so we have a certain level of knowledge about something, it’s often quite helpful to have someone a little more experienced that us to help guide us to new places on our financial journey. We will be adding group coaching after our first Celebrating Women & Wealth Workshop in March 2016. Let us just say that you might just love the experience.
Sometimes it’s just hard to get on track and stay on track without a little TLC in the form of coaching/mentoring/help from a third party that you trust to help you.
One of the interesting statistics (and we all KNOW this about ourselves) is that women aren’t afraid to ask for help! This is true for getting financial help and advise. We have found that financial coaching with women is very organic. We tend to do the following:
- Spend a lot of time up front with you to determine where you need help the most. We call this the ‘weakest link’ approach. In physics, it’s a well-known, accepted principal that ‘the weakest link fails first.”
- We work together to shore up this weak link.
- We spend time getting systems and strategies in place to help you succeed without even thinking about it. We have found that this one thing…developing systems…help women improve their financial situations by leaps and bounds.
- We take time to really work through feelings, beliefs, attitudes and family histories in regard to money and how it’s affecting your present life.
- And lastly, we have a lot of fun doing this because we also take on a new approach to money and life in general and that approach is that rarely in life is anything an emergency!
Click for more information on financial coaching that works with Elisabeth Donati.
For more information about Elisabeth, check out www.ElisabethDonati.com
I can’t wait to help you feel better about your money situation. Nothing reduces stress like knowing you have your finances handled.