Great work! You’ve taken the first step toward improving your financial life. You signed up for Celebrating Women & Wealth and we can’t wait to meet you!
You will also get an email from our system with most of this same information. If you have any questions at all, let us know.
- You will learn how to handle money in a way that is more peaceful and less stressful.
- You will realize how much easier it is to make, manage, and multiply money than you previously thought.
- You will leave the program with new friends and mentors who will help you move forward financially.
- You will have a lot of fun in the process.
March 12-13, 2016
Saturday 9-8 p.m. – Don’t worry, the evening is going to be unbelievable!
Sunday 9-4 p.m. – We want you to have enough time to get home on Sunday.
Fess Parker: A Doubletree by Hilton Resort
633 E. Cabrillo Blvd., Santa Barbara, CA 93103
Reservations: (805) 564-4333
Click here to download an Excel file of Hotels Near Event as well.
If you want, wear something fabulously outrageous to the event…something totally you, but not ordinarily you. Start the whole thing out right by remembering who YOU are!
Shoes are optional, by the way. We find that it’s hard to really stay grounded in shoes, so don’t be surprised if you find yourself really comfortable with us.
Things to Bring:
- Healthy snacks to keep up your energy and a closed-top water bottle. Nuts, dried fruit, high quality protein…all good choices.
- Chair pads, blankets, pillows, yoga mat…anything that might make you more comfortable.
- Business cards to share with the women (your new girlfriends!) you meet.
- A sweater – sometimes workshop rooms are cool.
- Your favorite pad of paper or journal and your favorite pen(s). Heck, bring an array of colored pens. Taking notes in playful colors will help you remember what you learn.
- Most importantly, a curious, open mind. Be ready to learn and grow.
If you have any questions, at any time, please call us at 805-957-1024.
If you haven’t already downloaded MoneyJarsBook for your review before the workshop, click here to grab it.
Roommates and Ride Share Opportunities:
If you’re traveling to the area and want to share a room or ride, the best way is to bring someone with you! The second best way is to send us your name, email and phone with a message of what you’re looking for and we’ll post it on our Ride & Room Share Page.
Looking forward to seeing you in person!
More information prior to the event…
Elisabeth and Marjean…your hosts